I do. Or I do if I play them right. Even morning persons such as myself can fuck up a perfectly good morning… and really, they are all good.
How to not fuck up a perfectly good morning:
- Set my internal alarm to go off just before my alarm clock goes off.
- Feed and water Moggy the cat and Skittles the budgie.
- Enjoy the silence and open a window to breathe in the fresh morning air as well as listen to the day.
- Put some great music on.
- Drink my lemon water.
- Do my yoga and pranayama… and listen to my angels.
- Pull my card of the day… and listen to my intuition.
- Write while it’s still quiet.
- Have my shower.
- Get my daughter’s packed lunch ready and then wake her up with a smile and kiss.
- Have breakfast – organic muesli with goat’s milk, fresh berries and white tea.
This morning’s card is from the Daily Guidance from Your Angels oracle by Doreen Virtue: