The other day, on Leonie Dawson’s blog, I came across her own success story about how she went from making peanuts doing what she loved (kinda where I’m at today) to making her first 100,000 dollars because of a brilliant business idea.
What really turned me on about her story was the fact that she just did more of what she loved, only from a slightly different angle. If I can find a way of becoming financially independent in a similar way, I’m going for it!
I also love how she woke up one morning just knowing how to manifest her million dollar idea (although she settled for 100,000). It was a true win-win as she was able to offer her clients a fantastic deal that gave them more and therefore made her sales go through the roof. Very clever!
To get to where Leonie is today, I might need to do the other thing she did too, which is tackle the business section in the library… You know, the one I rush by on my way to the metaphysical section.
But in the meantime, I will consult my trusty cards. They’ve never failed me so far and I’ll let you in on a little secret: My sister usually consults me and my cards before any major investments or when considering getting new people in for her business. She’s coping pretty well in the recession. Not saying it’s all down to my Tarot expertise but so far the cards haven’t let her down.
I came up with a little spread that I decided to call The Pyramid of Abundance Spread:
1. The Million Dollar Idea: 7 of Wands. Yes, I know what this means but if I told you, I’d have to kill you!
2. Outside resource to tap into: The World. I’m thinking ‘across the pond’ here for some reason.
3. Inner resource/talent: 3 of Cups. This relates to my Empress Soul Card.
4. Long term strategy: 9 of Swords. Get up when I wake up and get it done. I have a tendency to wake up in the wee hours of the morning. I then stay in bed fretting about not being able to get back to sleep when clearly I should be working instead!
5. Long term goal: The Hermit. See point 1.
6. First short term goal: Judgement. See point 1.
Hope you find this spread helpful for coming up with your own million dollar idea!