Some people use a rosary as their daily contemplation tool… I use the cards!
Welcome to my online journal. This is where I pause to draw strength and inspiration most days… and because shared joy is doubled joy (and shared sorrow is halved sorrow), I want to invite you along.
If the words or images resonate, please leave a comment!
25 Things About Me:
1. I love birds and my closest animal allies are Heron, Dove and Raven.
2. My healing crisis occurred shortly after giving birth to my second child at age 27. The palms of my hands started heating up and I was told I had the gift of healing.
3. Call me retro… but I prefer the term ‘God’ to ‘the Universe’ or any other politically correct term.
4. I’m the mother of three gorgeous, kind and intelligent children – one boy and two girls.
5. My grandmother used to read coffee grounds.
6. My first divination tool was playing cards – I was ten.
7. When I was 15 I was told I would become a Tarot reader by the owner of a Metaphysical book store while visiting the UK. (Little did I know I would end up living here!)
8. I was born and raised in Stockholm, Sweden.
9. I have a teaching certificate… in Character Dance!
10. I’m bilingual. I’d like to think I know a bit of French too but it’s true what they say… Use it or lose it.
11. I’m out of the closet – both as a practicing witch and as someone who loves Jesus.
12. When I expected my youngest I went off bananas and haven’t been able to eat them since… Weird! (ETA: as of February 2013 I now love bananas again)
13. I’ve spent five months in a homeless unit. It was rough but I’m here to tell the tale.
14. I was a student with the Swedish Royal Opera Ballet for three years.
15. My dream was to become a choreographer, not a dancer. But I was torn between that and writing. I wish someone would had told me I could do both because I kind of ended up doing neither… except the writing and much, much later.
16. I believe there is a reason why North Yorkshire is known as God’s county. :)
17. It took me more than five years to put roots down after moving the UK but it’s not the UK’s fault – I’d just never put roots down anywhere before.
18. I went to the US as an exchange student in 1986 and ended up going back for two more years. *waves to Florence, SC and Chattanooga, TN*
19. I used to be extremely religious for about 10 years between the ages 17-27… The healing crisis took care of that.
20. Patchouli does something to me that I can’t quite explain.
21. When I don’t have coffee I turn into a zombie. (ETA: As of March 2013 this is no longer true!)
22. My guardian angel appeared to me when I was resting on my bed one afternoon. He gave me his name. I had to google it – apparently he’s quite famous. :)
23. Dodge ball and Talladega nights are two of my favourite films… Comedy is by far my favourite genre.
24. Some of my favourite metaphysical authors are Caroline Myss, Wayne Dyer, Sonia Choquette and Deepak Chopra.
25. I’m here to help you connect the dots on your path to wholeness.
Love & Blessings,